Overview Keneric Group
About the Keneric Group
The Keneric Group is a well established organisation anchored by a number of successful business entities. Whilst operating predominantly from it’s headquarters in Western Australia, the Keneric Group has strong global networks and the ability to service customers across most geographical locations.
Our approach is to offer hands on and personalised service coupled with access to leading edge solutions.
Our clients don’t have to deal with the bureaucracy and administrative headaches of working with a large multi-level business that views them as another number. Our business structure is flat and accessible. Managed by senior executives, our clients achieve prompt and relevant outcomes with minimum fuss.
A key part of our culture is commitment:
– Commitment to positive client outcomes
– Commitment to providing leading edge industry solutions
– Commitment to building successful business partnerships
Leading Edge Solutions
Our global networks and strong business alliances have allowed us to stay at the forefront of industry trends. We are committed to ensuring our technology is unique and accessible to the industry it serves. Some examples of our solutions include:
- We are the only Australia distributor of world leading Conveyor Application Systems, a technology that means one piece of equipment can replace three or four machines, saving clients both time and money and giving them a strong competitive edge.
- Keneric Group is the sole Australia provider the CXC simulation machines, a racing simulator that is world-renowned for it’s realistic technology and multi-faceted software.
- We have sourced leading edge wound management medical devices, providing the medicated RTD wound dressing which enhances wound care outcomes
Snapshot of Industries
The Keneric Group has involvement in a number of select industries.
1. Property development:
Includes residential sub divisions, industrial property development and leased investments.
2. Machinery & Equipment:
Specialist machinery and earthmoving equipment for clients across Australia and internationally.
3. Medical Technology:
Distributor for RTD wound dressings (a hydrophilic medicated dressing for all types of wounds, sores and burns).
4. Simulator Machines:
Australian/New Zealand distributor for CXC Simulations, a high-end full motion racing simulator available for personal and professional use. Additionally featuring a sophisticated Racing Simulation Center.
An Australian owned sprintcar team competing on the World of Outlaws circuit throughout the USA & Canada.